Thank you for your efforts in preparing the manuscript and presentation.
This year, Wireless Power Week will be held virtually on the Whova platform. If you have registered and paid the registration fee, your status will be “Speaker” on Whova. The registration confirmation email you received from Whova contains a link to download Whova mobile app and allows you to create an account linked to your speaker profile, where you can update your information and upload presentation files. Please see the image Whova_app.jpg.
Your paper presentation will include (a) a pre-recorded on-demand video and (b) your participation in a live technical session with Q&A during the conference.
Please note the following important procedures:
- Please enter your complete affiliation and bio in your profile on Whova.
Please also encourage your co-authors to register as soon as possible on Whova (Free registration till May 18 at https://whova.com/portal/registration/iwptc_202106/)
2. For the pre-recorded video:
- Video size is limited to 50MB and 20 minutes.
- Video should show the presentation slides on the main screen, and speaker talking in the side window. An example is provided in the attached Presentation.jpg file.
- Please find the attached PowerPoint slide (WPW_Video_template.pptx). Please insert the slide as the first page of your presentation. Please keep the same fonts (size, style) and format on this page.
3. The deadline for uploading the pre-recorded video is May 16, 2021. Whova will soon send a separate email to the registered presenting authors, with a link to upload presentation files. We plan to make your video presentations viewable to attendees on May 17.
4. The video presentation will be on-demand, which means your presentation video can be viewed any time by registered attendees on Whova website after May 17.
5. On the days of conference, there will be a live technical paper Q&A session after each keynote speech. You can find your session in the program agenda. You will need to log in as a speaker to join a Zoom Meeting session (from Whova) to present a summary of your paper in 2 minutes, and then answer questions from the audience.
- Please use the PowerPoint file (WPW_QA_template.pptx, in 4:3 aspect ratio) to prepare your 2-minute live presentation. Please save the file as a PDF file and upload to Whova before May 16.
- Please adhere to the format of the Q&A file. Do not reduce the font size or jam information into the second page. This is to help summarize the paper within 2 minutes. It is not meant to be a complete presentation. Please be concise.
- During the Q&A session, the session chair will follow the paper order in the session and call presenters to speak. Your summary presentation PDF will be shown on the screen and controlled by the session chair.
5. Please encourage your coauthors, colleagues, and friends to register for WPW2021. The registration is free. The conference virtual platform Whova allows networking. It is an excellent opportunity to meet with academic and industry peers online during this unusual global pandemic.