The Wireless Power Week school this year will include a “hand’s on” activity based on circuit simulation. During the school, several circuits for Radiative WPT and Coupled WPT will be explored and simulated. If you are interested in participating in this school, feel free to download the student versions of the simulators listed below before heading to the school classes.
- Octave: https://www.gnu.org/software/octave/download
- openEMS: https://openems.de/index.php/OpenEMS#Installation
- QucsStudio (not Qucs!): http://qucsstudio.de/
- Ansys Electronics Desktop: Ansys Electronics Desktop Student Version | Free Software Download (it will be also ideal if we encourage the students to follow the attached tutorial from Ansys to familiarise with the software)
- LTspice: LTspice Simulator | Analog Devices
- Link : https://www.wpw2022.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/MAXW_GS_2020R2_EN_WS02.1-1.pdf